Six interview tips when preparing for interview
Congratulations! You’ve been selected to attend for interview; below are some tips which may assist you in preparation for your interview.
- Do your Research: Don’t be the candidate that knows too little about the company. You are certain to be asked specific questions about the company so make sure that you read up on it before hand. A lack of research tells the interviewer that you have little or no interest in the role.
- Know your CV: Know your CV inside out before attending for interview. You should be comfortable with the material on your CV and you should be able to guide the interview through your CV adequately.
- Always be professional: The interviewer is assessing you from the start of the conversation. Be professional, polite and enthusiastic at all times. Preparation, appearance and body language are all key factors in the interview process.
- Tonality: Our tone of voice speaks volumes about your enthusiasm so ensure to speak with energy and motivation. Energetic tones can also help you connect to the interviewer.
- Listen: Ensure that you listen to every question. Answer the question that you are asked, not the question that you think they have asked.
- Ask Questions: You should always have some questions for your interviewer to demonstrate your interest in the position. Be sure that the questions are relevant and demonstrate a solid understanding for the role of the position for which you are interviewing for.
Should you require further information please contact me at the details below.