Tax Senior (10854)
We have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious tax professional to take up a role as Tax Senior within an established Practice in Limerick.
If you are seeking to develop your career within an expanding Tax Department, then this role may be of interest to you.
Overview of the Responsibilities
* Responsible for managing a portfolio of clients – both Personal and Corporate
* Heavily involved in providing an efficient tax compliance service to clients
* Meet overall Dept objectives and timelines
* Maintain effective relationships with both external clients and members within the Dept
* Finalist / Recently Qualified AITI
* Previous experience within Practice (essential)
For further information please contact Donal Hanrahan on 061 414455
Tax Accountant (10850)
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Tax Accountant to take-up an initial 11 month contract role within a professional services organisation in Limerick specialising in managing the tax affairs of both Irish & UK businesses.
Overview of the responsibilities:
*Responsible for the completion of the tax compliance for a broad portfolio of clients within Ireland and the UK
*Preparation and review of tax returns across all tax heads
*Assisting in the development and implementation of tax compliance policy and procedures within the Company
*Identifying and resolving tax issues and tax planning opportunities for clients
*Must have a minimum of 2 years experience within a similiar position
*Possess strong Irish Tax knowledge
*Excellent computer skills including experience with Excel.
For more information please contact Gemma Harte via email on email@example.com