Our Client, one of the world’s leading Accountancy Firms, is currently seeking an ambitious Tax Senior to join their Team in Limerick
Are you currently a Tax Senior, in Practice, seeking an opportunity to join a larger Tax Team where you can continue to develop your skills/experience?
– Are you looking for the opportunity to work with a different group of Clients?
– Would you like the opportunity to build on your Compliance experience and gain exposure to the Advisory aspect of Tax?
Overview of the Responsibilities
* Build & maintain strong client relationships within in Tax Department
* Responsible for your own portfolio of Clients from a Compliance aspect
* Working closely with Tax Managers/Directors when the Firms is advising Clients under the various tax codes (eg IT, CT etc)
* Other ad hoc duties as required
Who we are seeking
* CTA/ AITI (Finalist / Recently Qualified)
* At least 3+ years experience in a Tax role in Practice
* Ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner
If you wish to apply for this role, please submit your CV to Donal Hanrahan
Following your application for this specific role, BDO Recruitment may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website