An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Manager – Company Secretarial within a Global organisation based in Limerick.
This position will afford the successful candidate the opportunity to manage a small team of Company Secretarial professionals and provide exposure to all aspects of the business globally.
* Possess at least 3 years’ experience in a company secretarial / corporate governance role
* Proven ability to manage and develop a small team of professionals.
Overview of responsibilities
* Co-ordinate and attend Board meetings, and completing detailed minutes for each meeting
* Provide company secretarial / corporate governance support to entities based in Ireland and overseas.
* Work closely with the Leadership Team and assist with all aspects of Group Corporate Governance Compliance.
* Develop best practice standards and a robust corporate governance control process
* Other ad hoc duties as required
If you would like to have a confidential discussion on (or apply to) the above position, please feel free to contact Gemma Harte.
Following your application for this specific role, BDO Recruitment may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website