* Are you an experienced Senior Administration professional seeking the opportunity to place your own ‘mark’ on this newly created position?
* Would you like the opportunity to work within a Talent Acquisition team, whilst working in Limerick City?
Our client, based in Limerick City, is currently seeking a Senior Administration Executive to join their company on a permanent basis.
NOTE: This is a full-time, office based position, 5 days per week
Who we are seeking
* An individual with at least 2 years’ experience within a position of similar administrative responsibilities
* Proficient in all aspects of Word, Powerpoint & Excel
* Comfortable learning a variety of new IT Platforms
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to connect with people.
* Curious (… but not showing too much curiosity about other people’s affairs)
* Discreet (given the sensitive information being dealt with)
* Professional (in all aspects of their work, personality & appearance)
Overview of the responsibilities
* Responsible for the Scheduling of Calls / Meeting / Events into diaries of Managers/Directors
* Assist with the co-ordination of Meeting Rooms / Presentations
* Act as first point of contact for all queries received from Manager(s) and Online Platforms (i.e. Employee Platforms) regarding uploading of new employees
* Assist with any review of Contracts, Handbooks & Flowcharts
* Complete various employment and ad-hoc letters for employees
* Act as first point of contact for all payroll related queries and respond to the query(s)
* Other ad hoc duties as required
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV for consideration.
Following your application for this specific role, BDO Recruitment may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website