* Are you looking to join an expanding company where you will be encouraged to develop your skills?
* Does the opportunity of working within Limerick city centre appeal to you?
* Do you wish to build-upon the experience you have already gained in Payroll?
Our client, based in Limerick City, is currently seeking a diligent, conscientious and organised individual, with experience of Payroll, to join their growing payroll team as a Payroll Executive.
Overview of the responsibilities
* Managing a portfolio of payrolls including weekly/fortnightly/monthly/quarterly & annual on behalf of a large portfolio of clients.
* Addressing payroll queries in a timely manner
* Preparation & delivery of payment and payslip files
* Manage, build & maintain client relationships
* Provide support to other team members as required
Who we are seeking
* Minimum 12 months+ experience working in a payroll environment
* IPASS Qualification (preferable)
* Possess excellent communication, interpersonal & organisational skills
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV for consideration
Following your application for this specific role, BDO Recruitment may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website