* Are you working within a procurement/contracts management role looking to join an expanding organisation where you will be encouraged to develop your skills?
* Does the opportunity of working within Limerick city appeal to you?
* Do you wish to build-upon the experience you have already gained in your career to date?
Overview of the Vacancy
Our Client, a large Irish owned services organisation, is currently seeking a Procurement & Contracts Manager to join their team.
Overview of Responsibilities
* Serve as the primary point of contact for departments across the Group on supplier procurement, evaluation, qualification, and competitive bidding needs.
* Add value to the business by achieving competitive supplier price points while delivering quality products and service
* Support the provision of financial information and commercial support to budget owners and senior management.
* Manage the Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) in place for key Group contracts with a particular emphasis on managing the catering contracts and service delivery of catering providers
* Other ad-hoc duties as required
Who we are seeking
* Possess at least 3 years’ relevant procurement/contract management experience, preferably in a commercial environment with experience in competitive bidding, supplier qualification and supplier management
* Prior experience of managing contracts and preparing tender competitions
* Excellent attention to detail
For more information, please send your CV to Donal Hanrahan
Following your application for this specific role, BDO Recruitment may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website