Our client, a leading indigenous organisation, is currently seeking a Junior Payroll Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis in Limerick City.
Overview of the responsibilities
* Processing payroll data in line with agreed timelines
* Maintenance of employee data on the payroll system
* Act as first point of contact for all first level queries pertaining to payroll
* Ensure that payroll procedures are updated with the specific policies to ensure they are applied when processing payroll
* Maintain a high level of customer service with all clients – both internal & external required
Who we are seeking
* At least 12 months+ experience working in a finance / account team
* Interested in pursuing a career in payroll
* High level in attention to detail
* Confident & articulate in both verbal and written communications
If this is of interest to you, please apply with your CV below.
Following your application for this specific role, BDO Recruitment may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities, please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website