BDO Limerick is a member of the 5th largest accountancy network in the world. The range of services covering audit, corporate finance, taxation, wealth management, recruitment and consulting ensure that they deliver an integrated business advisory solution for their clients.
As a member of the Leadership Team within BDO in Limerick, you will be encouraged to make timely and regular contributions to the maintenance and further development of the Corporate Governance & Company Secretarial service line.
In addition, you will have responsibility for:
* Planning and drafting corporate re-structuring transactions.
* Assisting with corporate and banking transactions
* Advising on company distributions, dissolutions, incorporations and liquidations and all Summary Approval Procedures
* Advising boards, stakeholders and senior management on corporate governance and company law requirements
* Managing a small team of company secretarial professionals
* Overseeing annual compliance for large client base:
– Review of annual returns filings for submission with Companies Registration Office
– Reviewing Statutory financial statements
– Preparing board and shareholder packs and advising on corporate governance procedures
– Maintaining and updating statutory registers and minute books
* Advising on compliance requirements the Beneficial Ownership RegulationsProviding support internally on compliance and technical related matters
* Ad-hoc duties as required
* Qualified CGA/ICSA with 2 – 5 years post qualification experience within a similar position (or related)
* Previous experience within a professional services environment (desirable)
* Highly organised individual with excellent time management skills
If you would like to have a confidential discussion on (or apply to) the above position, please feel free to contact Donal Hanrahan.
Following your application for this specific role, BDO Recruitment may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website