Limerick Chamber of Commerce Opportunity
Interested in making a positive contribution to Limerick and the Mid West? You might be able to help!
We are looking to recruit a Director of Economic Policy (An Economist) for Limerick Chamber of Commerce. This is a key role in influencing economic and social policy in this region and the person appointed will have the opportunity to become a key player in the city and the Mid West.
If you are aware of anyone who might be a fit for this role please ask them to contact me. Requirements are;
- Education; An economics/public policy/business with economics graduate, preferably Masters/Phd
- 5 years plus relevant experience
- Production/analysis of policy and reporting to stakeholders
- An advantage someone who has worked in economic/management consultancy
- This is a “hands on” role with some access to external expertise and support but this person will be responsible for the bulk of the output
- Quite high profile so the ability to deal effectively with senior public and corporate stakeholders
- Presentations skills are very important
- A motivation to make an impact on the business and social community in the region
- Good team player and management capabilities to operate within a small team