Limerick Chamber of Commerce – CEO Position
I am looking for the next CEO for Limerick Chamber Of Commerce.
The role is quite broad but requirements include
- To lead an organisation managing a small team
- To deal with multiple stakeholders including the board, a broad cross-section of Chamber members, state bodies, media, politicians, staff.
- To manage and build on the chamber network of key relationships both locally and outside the region.
- To deal with social and economic policy issues in an effective and credible manner
- To continue to develop Limerick Chamber as a powerful advocate for the city and the region.
The role offers the opportunity for someone with strong business acumen to have a significant impact on the development of the city and the region. It provides an enormous challenge but will give the successful candidate excellent exposure to the broader business world while building a network of contacts across the region and beyond.
For further details on the role www.bdorecruitment.com