We are currently seeking a Tax Manager to join a busy Tax Department in Limerick City.
– Are you an experienced Tax professional seeking a new opportunity to join a Firm where you will have an impact in the direction of the overall Tax Department?
– Are you looking for the opportunity to work with new clients ranging from Multi-national Organisations to Indigenous Companies to High Net Worth Individuals?
– Would you like the opportunity to build on the Advisory skills that you currently possess and make a difference in the future trajectory/lives of the Companies as well as the Individuals you share your expertise with?
Ideally, we would like you to have some, or all, of the following on your CV;
• A relevant tax, legal or accountancy qualification
• A minimum of six years in a professional Tax environment
• Excellent technical skills and detailed knowledge of Irish legislation and case law
• Strong client relationship skills
• Drive and initiative with strong interpersonal skills
• Knowledge and experience of the key Tax Heads
Overview of responsibilities
Your work will be varied and we have set-out below some of your core responsibilities:
• Responsibility for a portfolio of both Irish and international clients
• Responsibility for the completion of both tax advisory and tax compliance projects … but predominately Tax Advisory
• Liaising with clients and advising on all relevant tax issues including interacting with Revenue on client’s behalf
• Responsibility for developing your team, including training and mentoring trainees
• Preparing detailed research on various tax technical issues and providing technical support to the Tax, Corporate Finance & Advisory teams when required
As advisors and compliance specialists of choice to several Multi-national Organisations and fast-growing Private companies in Ireland, the client base ranges from publicly quoted companies, family businesses to individuals and equity backed partnerships.
There is a competitive base salary and performance-based bonus remuneration package for this position.
For more information please email your CV to Donal Hanrahan
Following your application for this specific role, BDO Recruitment may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website