We are currently seeking a Tax Manager to join the expanding Tax Dept of BDO in Limerick.
– Are you currently an Assistant Manager / Manager, in a Tax Dept, seeking an opportunity to join a Tax Team where you can continue to develop your skills/experience?
– Are you looking for the opportunity to work with a different group of Clients?
– Would you like the opportunity to build on the Compliance and Advisory skills that you currently possess?
Whatever your reason is for seeking a new challenge, joining the Tax Team in BDO may offer you the next step in your career.
Ideally, we would like you to have some, or all, of the following on your CV;
- A relevant tax qualification
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Tax environment
- Strong client relationship and general interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail with professional communication skills (eg report writing, letter writing etc)
- Knowledge and experience under some, or all, of the following Tax Headings – IT, CT, VAT, CGT & CAT
Overview of responsibilities
Your work will be varied and we have set-out below some of your core responsibilities:
- Responsibility for a portfolio of both Irish and international clients
- Responsibility for the completion of tax compliance projects as well as assisting with tax advisory projects
- Liaising with clients and advising on all relevant tax issues including interacting with Tax Partners, Tax Directors and Revenue on client’s behalf
- Responsibility for training and mentoring trainees
- Preparing detailed research on various tax technical issues and providing technical support to the tax team when required
Our Tax Department comprises of 14 professionals/trainees and 3 Partners. We are the advisor and compliance specialist of choice to several Multi-national Organisations and fast-growing Private companies in Ireland. Our clients range from family businesses to individuals, equity backed partnerships and publicly quoted companies
There is an extremely competitive base salary and performance-based bonus remuneration package for this position.
For more information please email your CV to Donal Hanrahan
Following your application for this specific role, BDO Recruitment may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website