BDO in Limerick is seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to take up a position of Tax Director within its growing Tax Dept.
This is an exciting opportunity for you, as a qualified professional with several years of post-qualification experience, to take your career to the next level.
As a Tax Director at BDO, you will have the opportunity to lead and manage a team within the Tax Dept, providing expert tax advice and guidance to it national & international client base.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing tax strategies that align with the overall business objectives of your client portfolio.
In addition, you will oversee the tax compliance process, ensuring all deadlines are met, and represent BDO in meetings with tax authorities and other stakeholders.
* Professional Qualification (i.e. AITI, CTA)
* 7+ years post-qualification experience, with at least 2 years of experience managing a team
* Strong understanding of tax laws under a number of tax headings
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
* Proven ability to manage and develop a team of professionals
Overview of responsibilities
* Develop and implement tax strategies that align with the overall business objectives of our clients
* Manage the preparation and filing of all tax returns
* Oversee the tax compliance process, ensuring all deadlines are met
* Provide guidance and advice to other departments and business units on tax-related matters
* Identify and mitigate tax risks and potential areas of non-compliance
* Manage and develop a small team of tax professionals
If you wish to take your career to the next level and join a dynamic and highly successful tax team, please feel free to contact Gemma Harte for a confidential discussion.
Following your application for this specific role, BDO Recruitment may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website