We are currently seeking a Tax Director to join BDO for a permanent position based in Limerick.
– Are you an experienced Tax professional seeking a new opportunity to join a Firm where you will have an impact in the direction of the overall Tax Department?
– Are you looking for the opportunity to work with new clients ranging from Multi-national Organisations to Indigenous Companies to High Net Worth Individuals?
– Would you like the opportunity to build on the Advisory skills that you currently possess and make a difference in the future trajectory/lives of the Companies as well as the Individuals you share your expertise with?
Whatever your reason is for seeking a new challenge, joining the Tax Team in BDO may offer you the next step in your career.
Ideally, we would like you to have some, or all, of the following on your CV;
• A relevant tax, legal or accountancy qualification
• A minimum of six years in a professional Tax environment
• Excellent technical skills and detailed knowledge of Irish legislation and case law
• Strong client relationship skills
• Drive and initiative with strong interpersonal skills
• Knowledge and experience of the key Tax Heads
Overview of responsibilities
Your work will be varied and we have set-out below some of your core responsibilities:
• Responsibility for a portfolio of both Irish and international clients
• Responsibility for the completion of both tax advisory and tax compliance projects
• Liaising with clients and advising on all relevant tax issues including interacting with Revenue on client’s behalf
• Responsibility for developing your team, including training and mentoring trainees
• Preparing detailed research on various tax technical issues and providing technical support to the Tax, Corporate Finance & Advisory teams when required
Our Tax Department comprises of 14 professionals/trainees and 3 Partners. We are the advisor and compliance specialist of choice to several Multi-national Organisations and fast-growing Private companies in Ireland. Our clients range from family businesses to individuals, equity backed partnerships and publicly quoted companies.
There is an extremely competitive base salary and performance-based bonus remuneration package for this position.
For more information please email your CV to Donal Hanrahan
Following your application for this specific role, BDO Recruitment may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website