Are you a Qualified Accountant seeking an opportunity to develop your career within a commercial organisation based in Limerick?
Our Client is a large Irish organisation with operations located in all of the major urban centres in Ireland.
Reporting to the CFO, we are currently seeking a Senior Financial Accountant to join the finance team at its Limerick operation.
Overview of the Responsibilities
* Preparation of monthly & quarterly management accounts, meet annual reporting requirements to strict deadlines
* Developing & maintaining strong internal & external relationships
* Proper maintenance of financial records with responsibility for the general ledgers
* Preparation of year-end financial statements and statutory accounts for Audit purposes
* Participation in the annual budget process
* Preparation of cashflows as well as providing commentary on same
* Analyse trends, costs, revenues incurred to predict future revenues and expenses
* Other duties as required
Who we are seeking
Some of the key skills / experience / characteristics that you will possess:
* Qualified Accountant (ie ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA) with at least 3 years post qualification experience
* Proficient in Microsoft Office suite particularly Excel & Word;
* Has the ability to work towards tight deadlines whilst using their own initiative;
* A full driving licenses & fluency in English is essential
For more information please contact Donal Hanrahan on 061 414455
Following your application for this specific role, BDO Recruitment may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website