We are currently seeking an Recently Qualified Tax Professional to join a busy Tax Department in Dublin City Centre.
– Are you seeking a new opportunity to join a Firm where you will build on the experience you have gained to date?
– Are you looking for the opportunity to work with new clients ranging from Multi-national Organisations to Indigenous Companies to High Net Worth Individuals?
– Would you like the opportunity to build upon the Advisory skills that you currently possess and make a difference in the future trajectory/lives of the Companies as well as the Individuals you share your expertise with?
Ideally, we would like you to have some, or all, of the following on your CV;
• A relevant tax, legal or accountancy qualification
• A minimum of 3 years in a professional Tax environment
• Excellent technical skills and detailed knowledge of Irish legislation and case law
• Good client relationship skills
• Drive and initiative with strong interpersonal skills
• Knowledge and experience of the key Tax Heads
Overview of responsibilities
Your work will be varied and we have set-out below some of your core responsibilities:
• Responsibility for a portfolio of both Irish and International clients (both Corporate & Private)
• Responsibility for the completion of both tax advisory and tax compliance projects
• Liaising with clients and advising on all relevant tax issues
• Preparing detailed research on various tax technical issues and providing technical support to the Tax, Corporate Finance & Advisory teams when required
As specialists in both compliance and advisory to several Multi-national Organisations and Private companies in Ireland, the client base ranges from publicly quoted companies, family businesses to individuals and equity backed partnerships.
There is a competitive base salary and performance-based bonus remuneration package for this position.
For more information please email your CV to Donal Hanrahan
Following your application for this specific role, BDO Recruitment may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website