Our client is a large Irish owned business with operations in Ireland, UK and Europe.
They are currently seeking a Recently Qualified Accountant to join their Finance Team. Reporting directly to the Head of Finance, this position will be given responsibility for the preparation of monthly financial accounts and providing commentary on the results for presentation to the Management Team.
Overview of the Responsibilities
* Preparation of monthly financial statements, commentary on the results as well as review of the key performance indication
* Work with the Commercial Controller to complete the annual budgets and forecasts
* Completion of key control account reconciliations
* Assist with the preparation of the Annual Audit file and close liaison with Auditors
* Assist with the development of the financial systems across the business
Who we are seeking
Some of the key skills / experience / characteristics of the person who would be best suited to this role are as follows:
* Recently Qualified Accountant
* Excellent IT skills including MS Excel & Word
* High levels of energy and motivation, with a track record of delivery
For more information please contact Donal Hanrahan