Our Client is a multi-million Euro Irish Owned Group with operations across Ireland.
Based in Limerick and reporting to the Mananger of Finance, we are currently seeking a Recently Qualified Accountant for the position of Financial Accountant on its finance team.
If you are seeking the opportunity to join a commercially focussed organisation with career progression/development as a central part of their selection process, then this role will be of interest to you.
Overview of the Responsibilities
* Prepare the annual statutory accounts in compliance with the most recent accounting standards.
* Complete analysis and commentary on the financial performance through analytical review including the analysis of Revenue, Profit Margin, Costs and Cashflow.
* Prepare the monthly management accounts, balance sheet reconciliations and accounts files in line with the month-end timetable.
* Manage and oversee the internal control framework to ensure that the business keeps up to date with best practice from an internal control’s perspective.
* Manage, track and report capital expenditure to ensure that spend is maintained within budget and targets.
Who we are seeking
Some of the key skills / experience / characteristics that you will possess:
* Recently Qualified Accountant having trained through ‘Big 4’ / Large Accountancy Practice
* An interest in business with strong analytcial skills
* Understanding of and an ability to operate in a multi-national organisation
For more information please contact Donal Hanrahan on 061 414455
Following your application for this specific role, BDO Recruitment may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website