* Are you a recent Business/Law Graduate who is interested in working within the Aviation Leasing sector?
* Have you had a University Co-op Placement within an Aviation Leasing Company (or worked for at least 9 months within Aviation sector)?
* Are you eager to develop your career and work with a team who natures your development?
Our client, based in Shannon, is currently seeking a Business/Law Graduate to join their Operations/Contracts Team on a permanent basis.
Overview of the Responsibilities
* Ensure documents and data input are accurate and comply with terms of the contract, corporate policies, and government regulations
* Ensure accurate recording and integrity of all relevant lease and portfolio information on the internal IT Systems
* Involvement in Department projects, supporting process and systems enhancement
* Other duties as required
In addition, some of the key skills/experience/characteristics of the person who would be best suited to this role are as follows;
* University/College Degree in either Business or Legal is essential
* Knowledge of the aircraft leasing industry is desirable
If interested, please submit your CV for consideration
Following your application for this specific role, BDO Recruitment may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website