Our client, a large services organisation based in Limerick City, is currently seeking an Office Manager to join their business on a permanent basis.
Some of your core responsibilities are set out below:
* General management of the company’s record keeping systems and processes.
* Working with the Ops Manager to ensure files are maintained in an orderly, efficient and compliant manner.
* Invoicing, cash collection and accurate and timely recording of the company’s revenue.
* Liaising with the company’s accountants with regard to recording and reconciliation of income received by the company.
* Communicating with clients with regard to fee queries, cash transfers, contribution of new funds and withdrawal of funds.
* Administration of new client account set-ups.
* Address client queries, and preparation of client reports and recommendations.
* Management of office including the overseeing of the following:
– Preparing and updating client policy schedules and issuing client update letters;
– Researching and pricing various life company products for the financial advisors;
– Researching and maintaining up to date details of life assurance and bank deposit rates
* Managing and implementing process and systems improvements as the business grows and as the number of clients increases.
* Management of the company’s website and other on-line media presence
* Ad-hoc duties as required
We Ideally Need You To Have The Following Skills
* Qualified QFA
* Possess excellent organisational skills with a number of years experience already gained in a corporate organisation
* Possess high degree of adaptability in working with different IT Systems
* Ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality.
If you are interested in this position, please apply below in strictest confidence
Following your application for this specific role, BDO Recruitment may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website