* Are you seeking the opportunity to develop your career within a busy & varied Procurement position?
* Does the opportunity of working in SHannon appeal to you?
* Do you wish to build-upon the experience you have already gained in your career to date?
Overview of the Vacancy
Our Client, a large organisation based in Shannon, is currently seeking a Group Procurement Manager to join their team.
Overview of Responsibilities
* Responsible for ensuring the integrity of the tendering and procurement processes for supply and service contracts
* Support the Head of Procurement in achieving strategic group procurement goals including efficient processes and value for money and economies of scale where appropriate.
* Deliver value for money through the sourcing process while maintaining compliance and improved customer service.
* Provide business units with a focal point for sourcing and procuring of goods, services and works by communicating with the relevant business units and management.
* Other ad-hoc duties as required
Who we are seeking
* Knowledge of the public sector procurement policies and demonstrable experience in conducting public procurement competitions at national and EU levels
* Possess a minimum of 3 years’ experience of tendering and buyer functions within a Public Sector organisation.
* Excellent attention to detail
For more information, please send your CV to Gemma Harte
Following your application for this specific role, BDO Recruitment may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website