* Are you a Manager within the Hotel / Property Management sector looking to join an expanding organisation where you will be encouraged to develop your skills?
* Does the opportunity of working within Limerick city appeal to you?
* Do you wish to build-upon the experience you have already gained in your career to date?
Overview of the Vacancy
Our Client, a large Conference /Events organisation, is currently seeking a General Manager to join their team.
Overview of Responsibilities
* Responsible for leading all operating activity in the student residences ensuring the delivery of excellent accomodation facilities and services and achievement of key financial and customer service
* Maintain a commercial focus in respect of all areas of budget planning, management, procurement, projects which will drive a sustainable business model in the accomodation/residences
* Responsible for providing regular communications to the Leadership Team though detailed analysis of financial data and metrics
* Provide strong leadership in all operations management areas within a complex property management environment
* Other ad-hoc duties as required
Who we are seeking
* Excellent attention to detail
For more information, please send your CV to Donal Hanrahan
Following your application for this specific role, BDO Recruitment may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website