Our Client is a large Irish organisation with operations in Limerick, Dublin, Galway & Cork.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, we are currently seeking a Financial Accountant to join the finance team at its Limerick operation.
If you are seeking the opportunity to develop your career within a commercial organisation based in Limerick, then this role will be of interest to you.
Overview of the Responsibilities
* Responsible for maintaining accurate General Ledgers
* Preparation of quarterly financial statements to tight strict deadlines
* Responsible for the Fixed Asset register as well as key Balance Sheet reconciliations
* Assist with the annual budgeting/forecasting process
* Other duties as required
Who we are seeking
Some of the key skills / experience / characteristics that you will possess:
* Recently Qualified Accountant (or Finalist)
* Strong IT Skills (eg Excel, Powerpoint)
For more information please contact Donal Hanrahan on 061 414455
Following your application for this specific role, BDO Recruitment may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website