Our client, a multi-disciplinary organisation, is seeking a Financial Accountant to join their Finance Team in Co Clare.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, this position will be responsible for the monthly financial reporting, financial analysis as well as the completion of various statutory returns.
Overview of the Responsibilities
* Preparation of montly financial accounts together with analytical review of the key performance indication
* Assist with the completion of annual budgets / forecasts
* Completion of key control account reconciliations on amonthly basis
* Prepare for and manage the audit process
* Assist with the development of the financial systems across the business
Who we are seeking
Some of the key skills / experience / characteristics of the person who would be best suited to this role are as follows:
* Recently Qualified Accountant
* Excellent IT skills including MS Excel & Word
* High levels of energy and motivation, with a track record of delivery
* Strong organisation, report writing, communication and interpersonal skills required
For more information please contact Donal Hanrahan
Following your application for this specific role, BDO Recruitment may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.