*Are you a results orientated individual who can prioritise objectives and schedule work in a fast paced environment?
*Do you possess excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to integrate at all levels across the organisation?
*Demonstrable ability to take ownership of queries and bring them to a successful conclusion with minimal supervision?
Our client, an employer of choice in the Mid-West region, are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to join their dynamic team on a 9-month fixed term contract basis based in their offices in the heart of Limerick City.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Providing full administrative support to the Executive team in a proactive manner
* Co-ordinate all travel management for Senior Executives & employees
* Responsible for the preparation of reports, minutes and other correspondence as required
* Co-ordinating event management off site meetings / conferences both in Ireland and abroad
* Assisting with other ad-hoc administrative and project requirements as needed
Experience, Skills & Qualifications Overview
*Minimum of 3 – 5 years prior experience as an Executive Assistant at a senior level (essential)
*Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite include Word, Excel, PowerPoint
*Adaptable approach to work and proven ability to deliver quality work in a timely manner
*High level of integrity and trust with confidential information
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to Gemma Harte for review and consideration.
Following your application for this specific role, BDO Recruitment may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website