My client, a renowned market leading organisation based in Limerick City, are seeking an experienced Company Secretarial Assistant to join their team on an initial 9-month fixed term contract.
Who we are seeking to join us
The specifics of the day-to-day responsibilities are set out below; however the characteristics and skillsets of the person best suited to this role are as follows:
* Highly engaged and motivated individual
* Extremely proactive and accountable
* Demonstrate proficiency in all Microsoft Offices programmes including Word & PowerPoint
Overview of responsibilities
Your work will be varied, and we have set out below some of your core responsibilities:
* Preparation and signing of documents to fulfil varied requests.
* Dealing with day-to-day queries including corporate certificates, powers of attorney, AML/KYC and corporate governance information requests.
* Assistance with the maintenance of statutory registers and minute books.
* Ad-hoc duties as required
For more information please email your CV to Gemma Harte for review and consideration
Following your application for this specific role, BDO Recruitment may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website