We are currently seeking a Audit Senior to join the expanding Audit Dept of BDO in Limerick.
* Are you currently a Practice Accountant, seeking an opportunity to join a larger Team where you can continue to develop your skills/experience?
* Are you looking for the opportunity to work with a different group of Clients?
* Would you like the opportunity to build on the Compliance and Advisory skills that you currently possess?
* Whatever your reason is for seeking a new challenge, joining BDO may offer you the next step in your career.
Overview of the Responsibilities
* Audit of Financial Statements/Accounts for large sized companies
* Manage Audit Engagements and Trainee Accountants on accounts/audit assignments
* Meeting with Audit Partner to provide commentary where appropriate
* Recently Qualified Accountant, having trained through an Accountancy Practice
Our Audit Department comprises of 26 professionals/trainees and 3 Partners. We are the advisor and compliance specialist of choice to several Multi-national Organisations and fast-growing Private companies in Ireland. Our clients range from family businesses to multi-national organisations.
There is an extremely competitive base salary and performance-based bonus remuneration package for this position.
For more information please email your CV to Maura Lawlor
Following your application for this specific role, BDO Recruitment may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website