* Are you a Qualified Accountant, trained through an Audit Team within Practice, who is seeking an opportunity to develop your career within a Large Accountancy Firm?
* Do you have experience of managing a Portfolio of Audit Clients within a Practice environment?
BDO Limerick is a member of the 5th largest accountancy network in the world. Our range of services includes audit, corporate finance, taxation and consulting ensuring the delivery of an integrated business advisory solution for our clients.
We are now seeking a Qualified Accountant who wishes to take-up a position of Audit Manager in our Limerick Office.
Overview of the Responsibilities
* Responsible for the management of a portfolio of clients across a number of business sectors
* Responsible for leading teams on the planning, execution and completion of audit engagements
* Assist Partners & Directors on ad hoc audit and regulatory advisory projects.
* Train and support team members in their development
* Ad-hoc duties as required
In addition, some of the key skills/experience/characteristics of the person who would be best suited to this role are as follows;
* ACA or ACCA with minimum 2+years PQE
* Experience in leading a team while simultaneously delivering multiple assignments to a diverse client-base
* Proven management skills and behaviours
* A strong market/commercial awareness
* Ability to foster trusted relationships with clients, combined with strong commercial expertise.
Following your application for this specific role, BDO Recruitment may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website