Are you a qualified Accountant seeking a new role in a growing and progressive firm?
BDO Limerick have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, forward-thinking individual seeking a new position as an Audit Manager.
You will be part of an experienced management team, who are responsible for carrying out the audits of a large portfolio of clients across multiple sectors.
In addition, you will have responsibility for:
- Proactively manage client expectations and be point-of-contact for clients
- Coordinate and project manage the allocation of staff resources to jobs
- Lead teams on the planning; execution; and completion of audits
- Assist with managing the team’s financial performance e.g. agreeing and billing of fees; cash collections; monitoring recoverability of WIP etc
In addition to a very competitive package, this position offers opportunity for progression, challenging projects as well as learning and development in a collaborative environment; working at BDO enhances your professional development at all stages of your career.
- ACA / ACCA qualification
- At least one years’ experience in an audit senior/ assistant manager position
- Proven experience of managing a client portfolio
If this is of interest to you, please apply with your CV in strictest confidence to Gemma Harte.
Following your application for this specific role, BDO Recruitment may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website