* Are you a Part-Qualified Accountant who already has 2 – 3 years experience, looking for a career move?
* Would you like the opportunity to develop your career within a Hi-Tech Company?
* Do you consider yourself to be ‘motivated’ and can you point to specific examples of this in your career to date?
If you can answer all of the above positively, then this Assistant Accountant position may be that next career move you have been seeking.
Our client, a Global technology company, is currently seeking a motivated and ambitious Part-Qualified Accountant to join it’s finance team in Limerick and work closely with the Finance Manager of the business unit.
Overview of the Responsibilities
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:-
* Assisting with monthly and quarterly reporting of the P&L and Balance Sheet
* Completing variance analysis of actual and budget, with explanations of the variances
* Reconciling key balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
* Managing sales and purchase orders/ledgers
* Other ad hoc duties as required
Who we are seeking
* Part-Qualified Accountant, with at least 2+ years experience in a company
* Comfortable working with Excel
* Motivated and ambitious
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV for consideration
Following your application for this specific role, BDO Recruitment may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website