Our Client, a Global Accounting Firm, is a leading provider of insolvency services in Cyprus and has been requested to deliver Receiver and Manager services to a number of systemically important banks within the Country.
We have been engaged to source a Corporate Finance/Recovery Manager, to join the Cyrpus Office of this Firm, and act as a Manager on largely Receiver & Manager assignments but also having experience of restructuring assignments.
Who we are seeking
This position is an opportunity for a Manager within Corporate Finance/Recovery who is considering a move Overseas. The skills already gained in working within a Corporate Finance/Recovery Dept, managing a small team, being able to multi-task with the different client and statutory deadlines, are essential ingredients of this position.
Some of the key skills/ experience/characteristics that you will also possess are as follows:
* Qualified Accountant with at least 5 years experience in insolvency and rescue assignments and debt restructuring arrangements
* Willing to relocate to Cyprus
* Excellent report writing and presentation skills
Overview of some of the specific responsibilities
* Manage and mentor a small team on larger assignments
* Take a leadership role on assignments received from the banks and other financial institutions
* Manage third-party stakeholders e.g. creditors, employees etc.
* Responsible for the budgeting and management of assignments from a practice investment perspective
* Assist with any strategic initiatives and ad-hoc projects as required
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV in confidence to Donal Hanrahan
Following your application for this specific role, BDO Recruitment may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.