Our Client, a Global Accounting Firm, is a leading provider of insolvency services in Cyprus and has been requested to deliver Receiver and Manager services to a number of systemically important banks within the Country.
We have been engaged to source a Corporate Finance/Recovery Manager, to join the Cyrpus Office of this Firm, and act as a Manager on largely Receiver & Manager assignments but also having experience of restructuring assignments.
Who we are seeking
This position is an opportunity for a Manager within Corporate Finance/Recovery who is considering a move Overseas. The skills already gained in working within a Corporate Finance/Recovery Dept, managing a small team, being able to multi-task with the different client and statutory deadlines, are essential ingredients of this position.
Some of the key skills/ experience/characteristics that you will also possess are as follows:
* Qualified Accountant with at least 5 years experience in insolvency and rescue assignments and debt restructuring arrangements
* Willing to relocate to Cyprus
* Excellent report writing and presentation skills
Overview of some of the specific responsibilities
* Manage and mentor a small team on larger assignments
* Take a leadership role on assignments received from the banks and other financial institutions
* Manage third-party stakeholders e.g. creditors, employees etc.
* Responsible for the budgeting and management of assignments from a practice investment perspective
* Assist with any strategic initiatives and ad-hoc projects as required
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV in confidence to Donal Hanrahan