We have been engaged to source a Senior Finance Manager, to join the organisation, and supervise an expanding team of Finalist / Recently Qualified Accountants in the delivery of the financial and management reporting.
Who we are seeking
This position is an opportunity for a Manager/Senior Manager in Practice considering a move into Industry.
The skills already gained in managing and mentoring a team of Finalist / Recently Qualified Accountants, being able to multi-task with the different client and statutory deadlines whilst maintaining a work-life balance, which all form part of your current role, are essential ingredients of this position.
Some of the key skills/ experience/characteristics that you will also possess are as follows:
* Qualified Accountant with at least 18 months experience as a Manager / Senior Manager in Practice
* Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
Overview of some of the specific responsibilities
* Manage and mentor a small finance team
* Complete and review of monthly, quarterly and annual management and financial accounts together with supporting schedules
* Report directly to the Head of Finance and review the progress of the team vs dept goals
* Manage the monthly and quarterly Balance Sheet reviews as well as providing commentary of margin analysis of the P&L
* Completion of various operational reviews to ensure compliance with Organisational Policies
* Assist with any strategic initiatives and ad-hoc projects as required
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV in confidence to Donal Hanrahan
Following your application for this specific role, BDO Recruitment may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.