We are currently seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant to take-up a permanent position within an expanding services organisation in Limerick City.
If you are seeking a career change and possess the experience outlined below and you wish to work in Limerick City Centre within a growing services organisation, then this position may be of interest to you.
Overview of the Responsibilities
* Preparation of Accounts to full Trial Balance stage
* Posting of journal adjustments as required
* Working closely with a number of different business unit managers in relation to their Profit & Loss Accounts
* Reconciliation of all key Balance Sheet Accounts (eg Banks, Debtors, Creditors etc)
* Other ad hoc duties as required
* Possess at least 18 months experience in a similar role
* Good IT Skills (eg Excel, Finance Packages)
* Good written and verbal communication skills
For more information please email your CV to Maura Lawlor
Following your application for this specific role, BDO Recruitment may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website