Head of Finance (Limerick)
* Are you a Qualified Accountant interested in an opportunity to take up a Commercial Head of Finance role?
* Does the prospect of working in Limerick appeal to you?
If you can answer Yes to the above, then this position may be that next opportunity you have been seeking.
Our Client, a commercial business unit of a Globally recognised Organisation, is currently seeking a Head of Finance to work closely with the General Manager with responsibility for a number of business units within the Group.
Overview of the responsibilities
* The Head of Finance will report to the General Manager and will also work closely with the Group Director of Finance on the development and implementation of the organisation’s finance strategy, corporate financial standards, financial reporting, budgeting and related policies.
* This position will also liaise closely with the individual Business Unit Managers, Group Directors as well as managing and motivating the Finance Team.
* More specifically, this position has specific responsibility for the development and co-ordination of activity based revenue/cost budgets, the identification of value for money opportunities and supporting strategic and operational planning.
Who we are seeking
* Experience of working within a commercial environment (required)
* Demonstrated ability to influence decisions and to manage and positively motivate team members (required)
If you are interested in this position, please contact Donal Hanrahan
Following your application for this specific role, BDO Recruitment may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website