Five pointers for interviews
1. Be prepared to answer this question; What do you know about us? Do your preparation and show you are interested
2. Be clear what your key messages are for the interviewer/s and use the cv summary and the “Have you any questions for us?” at the need to deliver these messages.
3. Be courteous and thank the interviewers at the end for their time
4. You are not perfect so be able to identify your weaknesses. This is an important test to deal with at interview.
5. Do NOT ask about the remuneration package.